Boys & Girls Varsity Soccer Program
Gray Collegiate Academy players are dedicated, disciplined, competitive, and hard-working student-athletes. Team members have a confident, respectful attitude and conduct themselves with class on and off the field.
Soccer Players vs. Those That Play Soccer
GCA soccer players are expected to work at their soccer craft on a yearly basis. That does not mean that you can only play soccer, but the expectation is that you will continue to play soccer in some capacity while engaging in other activities. We encourage all student-athletes to be involved in other sports in the off-season - i.e. football, cross country, volleyball, cheerleading, basketball, wrestling, etc. However, we also believe that you should continue to participate in soccer as well and train at the highest level that you can during the off-season.
- Year Round Program
- Summer (15 Days - Weights, Club training, Camps, Showcases, 7v7, Futsal)
- Fall (2700+ minutes / 30 sessions) - Club training, Weights, Conditioning, Showcases
- Winter (12 Hours Per Week) - HS Open Play, Weights, Conditioning, Showcases
- Spring (2700+ minutes) - "When Next Year Becomes This Year" - enjoy the fruits of your labor and investment
Average become good, good become great, great become dominant.
- Qualify for the United Soccer Coaches (formerly NSCAA) Team Academic Award annually. This means that our boys and girls varsity soccer teams will have a team GPA of 3.25 or better each academic year. This is totally in our control - to be solid student-athletes.
- Hardest working program - we want to be recognized as a team that simply will not be outworked!
- Win Region 3-2A! This will be the primary on-the-field goal each season. It's tough to win the State Championship without first winning your region.
- Represent our school, program and community with class and high character.
"Developing skill, sportsmanship, the value of teamwork, and hard work without sacrificing fun."
- Open door policy with players and parents (with guidelines).
- Our teams will prepare, work hard, and play hard.
- Continue to be a student of the game - always eager to learn.